The publication of your website is just the beginning. For a website to be effective it is essential that it is maintained regularly. There is nothing worse than visiting a website which is out of date, or has spelling errors. Your website is a business tool and we understand that you need the flexibility to use it to win more business.
Third Dimension offers a full maintenance service following the development of a website, so it can be refined and adapted to changing business requirements. However, we understand that many of the required updates are relatively trivial by nature and therefore it is important to have a facility for easily updating the website yourself.
All of our websites are developed with a full, bespoke website Content Management System, which is web-based and available at any time. You can therefore edit the website when you want to – no need to wait for website developer availability, and at no extra cost.
We therefore provide the facility, designed for managers rather than “techies” to do the following:
- Web Access 24/7
- Secure Log in
- Multiple users with different privileges and log in
- Add new content to expand your website (provides flexibility when writing)
- Edit existing content (including correcting spelling errors)
- Retaining consistent style using style sheets
- No coding required
- Add new pages
- Expand or modify website menus
- Add or Edit products and product categories (for Ecommerce)
- Modify product prices (for Ecommerce)
- Modify VAT rates (for Ecommerce)
- Manage your business (orders, stock control, enquiries, invoices, receipts etc.,) (for Ecommerce)
- Modify Search Engine Optimisation content (urls, tooltips, headings, titles, descriptions, key phrases)
- Adding internal links
- Adding external links
- Add testimonials
- Add news items
- Add or change images
- Advertise vacancies